Lovin' Every minute of it!

Lovin' Every minute of it!

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Other than that...

Besides the fact that I am now broke and looking for a fulfilling way to make a living, things are crazy!  We are still trying for our third child.  It's been a year now and now luck.  It is so odd since we barely decided to with the first two.  I blame my two years of teaching high school and the stress that I put my body through, not to mention the 4 years older that I now am.

I still want to move closer to my family, I feel so alone with no unconditional love near me-ha ha!  I briefly thought about purchasing a rental property but came to my senses.  They probably want me to have some income before I apply for a loan.  hmmmm

As for my hobbies...I ended up trading my new Pentax Kx in for a new camera same model because it was draining batteries like you wouldn't believe.  The last 3 sets of batteries had less than 200 photos each.  NOW I have probably gotten over 1000 photos on the first set of batteries.  Whew!  I will post my first attempts at portrait and wedding photography-how fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment