Lovin' Every minute of it!

Lovin' Every minute of it!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Decisions

Oh the opportunities, which I am thankful to have.  If only choosing were the easy part.  I have a M-F 8-5 opportunity, and two education related possibilities (which won't be available until August of course) which are only a hard choice because I need to get to work now!  I really don't want to give up my time with my girls this summer, nor any summer, but can not afford to go without work for much longer.  If I elected to become a substitute teacher I could still chip away at my small business idea.  The office job is a great job really!  What if I pass it up and then regret not taking it.  I have wanted this job off and on the last year.  AHHH!

I can't think straight anymore!  Maybe I should say I can't hear myself think with very loud childrens' toys only 15 inches from my ears.   Calgon????

No comments:

Post a Comment